$1,000 Travel Gift Card + $500 cash
Fine Dining Package
Sheer Luxury Basket
Home & Garden – Gifts & vouchers
Gourmet's Delight – including deluxe foods
Pamper Hamper – Just for Her
Our fabulous raffle is a simply wonderful collection of luxury goodies, both purchased by WINGS and donated by local businesses. The dedicated raffle team has done an incredible job and it is clear that there is a lot of goodwill out in the community towards WINGS.
As a show of appreciation to the generous sponsors of the Win with WINGS raffle, it would be great if WINGS’ members would support their services and buy their products. Please have a look at the list, visit one or two and spend some money there! Don’t forget to tell the manager or owner that you have come from WINGS. All of them gave valuable donations. A further selection will be highlighted soon. We received goods and vouchers from nearly 50 businesses.
Alchemy Hair Design
Amici Italian Restaurant
bed bath & beyond
Bin Inn Whangarei
Burning Issues Gallery
Cabbage Tree Café
Cleanse Colon Hydrotherapy
Flight Centre Whangarei
Gifts on Rathbone
Heads Up on Bank
Helena Bay Café
Himalayan Trading Post
Jimmy Jacks Rib Shack
Life Pharmacy Orrs
Means Vietnamese Café
NZ Fudge Farm Café
Sciadopitys Garden Centre
Shiraz Indian Restaurant
Signature hair design
Split Bar Restaurant
The Northland Club
The Quay Restaurant
Tuatara Design Store
Terms and Conditions
1. All proceeds from the raffle will be used for the work of WINGS Inc. Registered Charity no. CC40444
2. Tickets cost $20 each
3. 500 tickets to be sold
4. Tickets may only be purchased by persons aged 18 and over.
5. Draw to take place on Wednesday 29th November 2017 under police supervision at Whangarei Central Library at 12.30 p.m. by Her Worship the Mayor, Sheryl Mai.
6. Tickets to be sold from 04.09.17 – 28.11.17
7. Winners will be notified as soon as practicably possible following the draw by telephone or email.
8. The Organiser will verify that the ticket belongs to that person and that the participant’s ticket is the winning ticket.
9. The first prize Flight Centre Travel Gift Card of $1,000 is valid for 12 months from issue date.
10. The Gift Card may only be redeemed at Flight Centre, Cameron St.,Whangarei.
11. Participants agree to the terms and conditions published on WINGS website and available at point of sale.
12. Winners may not sell any, or part of any, prize.
13. Winners may be asked to be available for publicity following the draw i.e. local newspaper, website, social media.
14. A list of winners will be published in the Northern Advocate following the draw and on the WINGS website.
15. No liability is taken by WINGS Inc. for any ticket lost, stolen or defaced
16. Prizes not claimed, or declined, within three months of the draw, will be sold or used for the on-going work of WINGS Inc.
17. No cash alternatives will be given in place of the advertised prizes.
18. It is acknowledged that the promotion of this raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.